A Classic Bread and Butter Pudding
Last time we spoke about bread and butter pudding we showed you
how to make a tasty orange and high fiber bread and butter pudding, and suffice to say, it was delicious. This time Great Harvest, Nashua, NH
wanted to take it back to basics with a classic bread and butter pudding requiring minimal ingredients to produce maximum flavors.
What you’ll need:
What You’ll need to do
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 374 degrees F and lightly greasing a baking dish.
- Take the sugar and cinnamon and mix them together
- Butter each slice of bread, then cut in half.
- Using the cut slices of bread, layer the inside of the baking dish, adding a handful of sultanas and the sugar mix are you go. Remember to cover each slice.
- Take the milk and the eggs and whisk them together to pour over the bread.
- Leave the bread to absorb the liquid for about 10 minutes.
- Now it’s time to put it in the oven for about 35 to 45 minutes, waiting until the pudding is set and has browned.
- Once done, let it rest for about 5 minutes or until cool enough to eat - Enjoy!
Bread in Nashua
Baking doesn’t have to be difficult and you don’t need to have a lot of ingredients, you just need to have the right ones. Speak with us here at Great Harvest, Nashua, NH
about how we can help you get started on enjoying the delicious benefits of bread and baking.